EAGLE SYNERGIES, through his partner CHEMTECH SOLAR S.r.l. proposes integrated interventions of energetic requalification through the design of active and passive systems, finalized to the energetic efficiency and to the production and storage of energy. From the preliminary energy audit up to the start-up, Chemtech Solar s.r.l. provides with design and consulting services, both technical and Furthermore, Chemtech Solar offers managing, monitoring and maintenance services for all the projects during their whole life cycle, and namely:
FEASIBILITY STUDY AND ENERGY AUDIT: Analysis of the improvement of the energy performances through revision of the current costs and inspection of the existing installation, by examining data on the lines and lighting bodies.
- TECHNICAL DESIGN: Lighting engineering, energetic requalification, suppliers identification, analysis on environmental impact.
- PROJECT FINANCING: Screening of the most suitable financial plans and consulting in funds gathering
- PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHMENT: Supply of lamps and implementation of necessary interventions
- START UP AND TEST: Start-up of the installation, test, final energetic and environmental certification
- MAINTENANCE AND MONITORING: Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, remote maintenance, monitoring and performance analysis.